Crassula Helmsi

It's a truely spectacular sight if it's growing terrestrially. I actually
saw something like a whole stretch of "prairie" from afar and on closer
inspection, it's Crassula Helmsi growing exuberantly. I collected some of it
hoping that it can cover like a carpet in my aquarium. Sadly to say, No...
it does not! When submersed, it sort of adopt a stringy vertical growth with
needle-like leaves. Nevertheless, it still looks beautiful when you bunch
them all up together.