RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1434

> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:57:29 +0800
> From: Loh Kwek Leong <timebomb at pacific_net.sg>
> Subject: [Redacted], JoAnn

> [Redacted]

Me too!

> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:02:55 -0800 (PST)
> From: Brett Agostini <brett_h_2000 at yahoo_com>
> Subject: I made "The List"???  What did I do??
>
> I just received the following email from [Redacted]

>   >From: [Redacted] | Block Address
>   >To: brett_h_2000 at yahoo_com
>   >Subject: APD
>   >Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:41:00 -0600
>
>   >Your comments are duly noted!
>

> This email was evidently prompted by my following recent
> posting to this list, [Redacted]
>
> [Redacted]
> the list again.

Fascinating! And encouraging!

> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:55:00 -0600
> From: "Tom Wood" <tomwood2 at flash_net>
> Subject: [Redacted], But...
>
> [Redacted]

I agree. [Redacted] (I have 3 on my board of directors, and my life partner is one.. <grin>).

[Redacted]

> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:03:12 -0800
> From: "Robert H" <robertph3 at home_com>
> Subject: Re: [Redacted]
>
> >><nonsense>
> [Redacted]
>
> Robert

I'd still like to find some more information about the alleged "hacking". (in other words, I'm terribly clear on what action is being alleged.

Being "in the business" for the last 10 years, I've had quite a bit of experience with hackers, developing software to prevent hacking, etc. If adding a URL string to your account on their site to demonstrate that there is a FLAW is not tortious to my knowledge, NOR is it hacking.. [Redacted]

> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:50:28 -0500
> From: Shireen Gonzaga <whimbrel at home_com>
> Subject: Re: [Redacted] What did I do??
>
> [Redacted]

Me too! (in fact for some strange reason I'm rather EAGER about it! Lol).

Gregory

     http://www.myfishbox.com

-- This email has been scanned for viruses before being sent.