RE: ID

I would like very much to acquire Eriocaulon cinereum. Wayne, would you be
interested in selling a viable cutting/specimen sometime in the future? I
would pay full price and shipping for this. Thanks for your consideration.

-Bree in MN, USA.

Hello Chee Ming,
	I know the plant. It is Elatine triandra. I have that plant and its
appearance matches your description. Where did you get it in Singapore ?
Serangoon North? I have a plant and it is called Eriocaulon cinereum. It is
from Taiwan. Looks like a sea urchin except it is green. About the size of
a golf ball. That little thing cost me $15! I will like to know how this
plant propagates so that I don't have to spend so much buying it . Thanks.

Wayne Wah from Singapore.