Re: Re: Eheim 2213 Comments

In addition to the various valves and fittings that Eheim makes, you could
also consider a Dupla Vario Valve. It accepts 12 mm tubing on the input side
and comes with adapters to privide twin outputs of any combination of 5, 9
or 12 mm outputs and is continuously variable. I find them to be a
convenient way to direct and distribute flow from slightly too powerful
pumps within smaller aquariums (I bought a bunch of Eheim 2252 internal
filters a few years ago and find that their 1200 L/hr output is a tad TOO
strong for a 20-30 gallon tank, but once redirected through several outputs
they work well.)

James Purchase
Toronto