Re: Baby Tears in place of Glosso etc?

Baby tears will spread horizontally, but they go
vertical at the same time.

For example, I had a patch of baby tears that
continually encroached on my glosso foreground, and
had to be cut back and uprooted quite often.

Baby tears is not so great a choice for a foreground,
IMO.

I too had slow glosso growth.  And then I got canister
co2.  It made all the difference with this plant.  I
can safely say the growth rate doubled.  Assuming your
light is good enough, make sure you have enough co2.
And then you won't have to try the baby tears. :)

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com