RE Monolith Marine Monster (aka M3)

I just want to add to the favorable comments on M3.  Ed took time
several times this weekend to help me with a purchase decision.  I have
been running in and out all weekend, so email was the best method of
communication -- at least it was more convenient for me -- hopefully,
for Ed, too.  Over the last few days Ed has patiently responded to all
my emails and addressed all of my questions.

I have dealt with M3 before and the service was just as patient and
helpful then.  M3 goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes
to customer service.

BTW, M3 is also known for selling very high quality equipment.

Scott H.