Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1423

In a message dated 11/24/01 2:55:46 AM Central Standard Time,

> My 180 gallon dream tank has been ordered.  Yes, the wife-unit swipped
> my 58 gallon (short 55) tank and told me if I could afford it, I could
> buy it (my dream tank that is <G>!).
>
> So, if you were to set up your "Dream Tank" for a planted aquarium; what
> would your dream equipment configuration be?

I just got a 180 gallon(used) too!  I would put in all onyx sand, I have
Flourite plus onyx sand.  6x96 watt CF setup from Ahsupply.com.  Eheim 2228
filter, or the newer version for you obviously, with a HOT Magnum for
supplemental filtration.  Ebo-Jager heater, 2x300 watts.  Then for the fish!
Good Luck!

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html