Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1420

Tom wrote

<< Support the Defense fund. Don't let Bullies USE others, use the law, invade
 other's rights to privacy(screen names, private web addresses, personal
 passwords have been publicly disclosed by plaintiff on open forums) and
 suppress free speech. If you just give a little bit, it helps greatly. Do
 not think otherwise. It's all the small $ donations that really add up and
 give a sense of community & solidarity. >>

Most of my knowledge comes from everyone's posts on this list. I would like
to help out and was wondering if you can explain how we can contribute again.

Jeff Vamos
Cessnabum1 at aol_com