Need help with ID of AGA Auction plant I bought.

Hi everyone,
I split a plant auction with 2 other guys, one was Dave from Texas. We split
a bag of 9 stems of a red plant with small rounded leaves (red on top, green
on bottom) each on a thin stem about 1 1/2" long. The plant resembles a
flower at the growing part, as all the leaves are bunched up together and
then spread as the plant grows taller. The leaves are spaced about 1 1/2"
apart on the stalk. I think it may have said Lloydelia something on the bag,
but I cannot remember now.

If any of the guys I split this with read this or if my description is good
enough for anyone to ID, any help would be appreciated. I want to propogate
this plant and want to know what I need to do. If I can't get an ID I'll just
have to guess how.

Dave