Re: Power Compacts and pH Probes

I discussed this with Kim(?) from AH Supply at the AGA conference.  I'm
having the same problem but only when I try to use an AC
adaptor.  Everythings fine when using the nine volt battery.  He
recommended twisting the wire from the ballast to the bulb.  I believe this
is similar to wrapping grounding wire around those same wires.  He seemed
to think the problem was one of induction.  He also suggested grounding the
water in the tank to the ground wire on the hood.  I haven't gotten around
to trying either yet.

Dave