Re: I've narowed it down to 2 CO2 systems.

Thank you in advance for helping me choose between 2 CO2 setups:
1.  The deluxe system from M3 (Monolith Marine Monsters), and
2.  A JBJ system from my local fish store.
Both have the same types of components, and the prices are close enough to
not be a factor.  I suppose it comes down to quality.
M3 seems highly regarded here, but I can't recall seeing anything aabout the
JBJ system.
Thank you.
David S. Brown

multipart/alternative