Cats 'n plants

> If harmless, I may have started my own "Super Asian
> Catnip" business. <LAF!>

Don't know if Hygro is harmless, but thought you might enjoy this:

Years ago my Mom & Dad had a fish pond in the yard, with some type of
floating hyacinth or something in it. My cat, Samurai, would pull all of the
plants out of the pond onto the patio at night, which made my Dad very angry
(I thought it was kind of funny!). We don't know why she did it, except that
she was observed chewing on the roots! She did live to a ripe old age.

The part that I didn't like was that to get her to stop doing it, my Dad
would throw her in the pond. She stopped.

penny,
more fish & more cats