Tending to the needs of the flock.

This man would share in the leadership and shepherding responsibilities of The Village Church of Bartlett equally with the rest of the Elders. The New Testament teaches that these men serve together as co-laborers and fellow-elders. We do not have a "senior pastor" which is common in many churches today. We believe our Body will best be served by a man who sees himself as one who is being added to an already functioning team.  We believe in Biblical eldership and as a result of the gifts this man would bring in a full time capacity, he would likely gravitate over time toward “chief among brethren” through spiritual leadership not position.

multipart/mixed
  application/octet-stream
  application/octet-stream
---