Cryptocoryne wendtii

Hello everyone,

3 weeks ago I bought this cryptocoryne wendtii mother plant. Divided the
plantlets, peeled away older leaves, trimmed the roots and planted them.
Lighting is strong and they bubble often. This morning I pulled them gently
and discovered that they have rooted firmly in the substrate. BUT up till
now none of the plantlet has put out any new leaves. Do they need time to
adjust to the water conditions before growth starts in earnest? If so, how
long do they need? All comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Wayne Wah from Singapore.