RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1407

Thanks to everyone for the answers!

Based on what I've received in email and on the list, it looks like my ghost knife is too big for his britches (8 inches) and my 3 Clowns (4 inches each) are having some unauthorized snacks..

CATCHING THEM is going to be living heck.. ;>

Thanks!

Gregory

annex.com, Inc. - http://www.annex.com/
- If you EcoBuild it, they will stay! -
- http://www.ecobuilder.com/          -

-- This email has been scanned for viruses before being sent.