Re: Joanna and CO2 questions

In a message dated 11/17/01 2:55:59 AM Central Standard Time,

> different
> features etc.  What I'd like to hear from the "seasoned C02 users" out
> there is a recommendation for a good quality, middle of the road regulator.
>
> Do I actually need a Rolls Royce when a Fiat would surfice?  Again a make
> and model number would be useful.  On the odd chance that there are any
> fellow Western Canadians out there, suppliers local to Calgary would be

I have used Dave Gomberg's system, without the benefit of the needle valve
now included, for almost 2 years without one problem.  For me, wcf.com is the
easy answer.  It also helps that Dave does a lot for aquatic gardeners both
directly and indirectly.

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html