Filtered water from Walmart or Grocery store.

Hello list,

At Walmart, there is a large filter outside the store where you insert
quarters, and pay per gallon.  The water, it claims, has had chlorine,
removed, and other impurities, and has gone through an RO unit.

Would this be ok to use in the aquarium?  I don't have a kit to measure my
hardness, but I know it is extremely hard.  If I did a 50% water change with
this water, assuming I warmed it up a bit, would that be ok for plants and
fish?

Thanks for the help.

~Peter