Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1408

(snip)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:01:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Lobos <lobos0331 at yahoo_com>
Subject: Re: Clippard Minimatics for CO2 fittings

Dave,

Which check valve do you use from Clippard?  It looks
as though the high end brass check valve from M3 is a
Clippard part just like the needle valve.

Lobos
(snip)

Lobos,
I haven't used any of their check valves. I use black ABS check valves made
by Dennerle. They have retainer caps on either side. This is the same check
valve sold by M3 for around $18. The Clippard check valves need 10-32 x 1/8"
barbed fittings on either side, I think. Those are inexpensive as well as the
check valves.
Dave