Was Re: art and the planted aquarium now Good idea

Perhaps people can post URL's to tanks they
would like critiqued, and interested parties can offer
their advice/opinions.  Or perhaps someone would like
to suggest that a different tank besides the one
selected ought to have been the Best of Show, and can
tell us why he/she thought so.  I'm just throwing out
ideas here.  Getting together for a contest once a
year is great, but maybe ongoing dialogue could be
useful also.  Maybe even creating a different list
would be in order.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com

What a great idea Arthur.  I for one did not enter the contest this year
because my tank did not look good enough for my taste and until it does I
don't want to put it in a show.  However after looking over this years tanks
and the three Amano books that I have I was inspired.

Of course it was at midnight and took me another 3 hours to relocate the
plants and clean up the tank.  With your suggestion in mind I would be very
interested in letting others comment on the layout and design of the tank.
Even if I never enter a contest I think that there would be lots of great
ideas for the plants and supplies in my tank.

It would be very cool to have someone critique the growth, layout, trimming
of my plants.  New ideas are always good to have and sometimes inspire
others through example.

GOOD JOB ARTHUR!  I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

Dave Berryman