Equipment for lazy ppl.

Hi!

What equipment can be used as alternativ to the liquid test-kit's one have to use?
I'm really tired of trying to compare the liquid color to the paper etc.
The PH is measured by electronical equipments of various quality (got a good one).
Is there similar equipment's avaliable for the rest of all the test's needed for a planted Discus aquarium?

 - And a big Thanks to all of ya, who shares your expertise with dummies like me.

Best regards
Greger Lindstrand

multipart/alternative
  text/html