AGA conference report and pics

I have posted my report of the AGA conference on my
website.  I have also included some pics.

My apologies about the terrible quality of the
pictures.  I borrowed a cheap digital camera, that I
had never before used.  Apparently my hand was not as
steady as I had supposed...the pictures are pretty
blurry for the most part, and exposures are off.  Just
count this as a preliminary preview to the much better
photos you will soon see at other sites.

The link to my report can be found at the top of this
page:

http://www.awaqua.com

Thanks,
Arthur