Puntius Deniisoni

Nice fish!
Are they so friendly to other fish that they can be kept with Discus?
The name of the fish is: Crossocheilus denisonii,Denisons flying fox (according to my local fish dealer).
Best regards
Greger

"I recently received a pair of breath taking fish called Puntius Deniisoni from a friend. These fish are native to the south western coast of India. A bit rare and rather expensive by our standards.
The first thing I noticed is that these fish attacked the beard algae with vengence! I am looking forward to them clearing up my tanks.
Here are some pictures (Neons tetras eat your heart out)
http://www.qsl.net/vu2zap/PDeniisoni-1.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/vu2zap/PDeniisoni-2.jpg
The name may be incorrect, any information or experiences with beard algae and them is welcome."