Re: CO2 Reactor for 29G tank?

I have been using a Eheim CO2 diffusor with much
success.  I place the diffusor directly under the
intake tube of my canister filter.  The small bubbles
are completely dissolved.  My 5lb. cylinder lasts
about 8-10 months.

You could try the external CO2 reactors made by M3 or
Hydrologix.

Lobos

<<<Can anyone recommend a good CO2 reactor for a
smaller tank?
I've been using a diffuser, but it's just too
inefficient -- it runs
through a 5lb tank in a few months. Any ideas on
scratch-building one?

	Thanks!

--
crawford@     |