Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:20:30 +0530
From: Raj <ggrk at blr_vsnl.net.in>
Subject: Puntius Deniisoni

I recently received a pair of breath taking fish called
Puntius Deniisoni from a friend. These fish are native
to the south western coast of India. A bit rare and rather
expensive by our standards.

The first thing I noticed is that these fish attacked the
beard algae with vengence! I am looking forward to them
clearing up my tanks.

Here are some pictures (Neons tetras eat your heart out)

http://www.qsl.net/vu2zap/PDeniisoni-1.jpg
http://www.qsl.net/vu2zap/PDeniisoni-2.jpg

The name may be incorrect, any information or experiences
with beard algae and them is welcome.