pH test kits...

Anyone know where to get a good one?

I have the AP kit but my eyes must be losing sensitivity to color (or the
paper chart is changing). It's either 6.6 or 7.0 (both are a shade of green
on the color chart)... I just can't believe that my CO2 is around 35+ ppm...

I checked out the Hach site and could not find anything simple.

I would like to be able to find one that is accurate to 0.1 (ok, +/- a
little will do) in the 6.5-7.5 range.

Wardley made a great kit (yes, wardley) years ago that I wish I still had.
It was BB based, had a "frosted" vial that colored nicely and a contraption
w/color wheel that you would point at the light, turn the wheel until it
matched and Viola!

What I'd give to get that back.