[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: azgardens... where is my flourite?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: azgardens... where is my flourite?
- From: Greg Morin <greg at seachem_com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:42:49 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200111092048.fA9Km1k11536 at actwin_com>
- References: <200111092048.fA9Km1k11536 at actwin_com>
>I would like to share a problem I'm having with azgardens. i ordered
>6 bags of flourite 4-5 weeks ago and was told via telephone that the
>order was already packed, would go out the next day and should
>arrive by monday at the latest. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. i called
>and left a message inquiring as to the status of my order. I
>received no response. i emailed the company and their response was
>to blame the usps re - the anthrax hype and my mailperson is too
>lazy to load the truck. I called back but their message mailbox was
>full and i couln't leave a message. This is an unacceptable way to
>conduct business. I will be charging back my credit card... ken s
Well I don't know what is going on with AZgardens but I can tell you
why they haven't shipped your Flourite. They are currently over 140
days past due with us. We have not shipped to them since July because
of non payment.
Seachem Laboratories, Inc. www.seachem.com 888-SEACHEM