limited tank

My tank is limited by something that I can't figure out and I was wondering
if you guys could help me. 30 gallon, 110 watt cf, co2 injected by
pressurized bottle flourite substrate, pretty heavily planted with all easy
fast growers, tank has been set up for about 6 months no3 5ppm, po4 .2 , 8dgh
(equilibrium added at water change) ph 6.8, kh 4,I use seachem line of
supplements. I was adding the recommended dosage of flourish for months,
plants slowly grew less and less. I now add 4ml every three days thinking I
was limited by trace elements and have been doing this for a couple weeks
now. things seem to be somewhat improving but not the growth I used to have.
I also been dosing with k2s04, which i never used to thinking that i might be
limited by sulfer, about a 1/4 tsp at every water change (is this enough or
too much?). My no3 isn't really being used- before I used to have to dose
with kno3. I also dose the recommended amount of seachems K (should I be
adding More?) Does anyone make a test kit for K and is it worth buying? I
also  just removed alot of my fish load to see if my no3 gets used up. any
answers and suggestions to any of the questions would be helpful

Jeff Vamos
Cessnabum1 at aol_com