Re: Benefits of Planted Tank -- Cheap Plants

> one's tanks with great aesthetic benefit.  Varieties of desirable
> (real) plants are much harder (i.e., impractical) to find outside of
> stores and catalogues.

While most people can't find them laying around in the wild, you
don't need to buy them from stores or catalogs.    I don't have
a single plant in my tank that came from a store or mail-order
place.   They are all from trades (or someone just giving me some
of their clippings).

It's definitely the best way to get plants.

--
Chuck Gadd