Stuff for Sale in Calgary

I have been a reader of this list for a couple of years.  I have been
working on some planted tanks for most of that time and I have learned a
great deal.  Unfourtunatley, right now, I have not been able to give much
time to the hobby for personal reasons.  This will remain true for some
time.  I am thinking about selling my stuff as it is getting neglected.  Not
wanting to advertise here but any suggestions as to where to advertise on
the Internet, in this hobby, to reach interested parties?

I have tanks, plants, fish, filters and AH Supply lights.  Mostly good
quality stuff although I don't know what plants and fish are really worth.

Thanks
gomckenz at geosql_com