Re: Developing a list of plants that get carbon from KH

Robert H asked:
> Subject: A list
>
> I hate to bring this up again, I spent an hour searching the archives
> and
> couldnt really find what I was looking for...could someone list all
> the
> plants that typically take CO2 from KH, and those known to take it
> from
> sediment? I would like to put this list on my WEB site as I think it
> would
> be helpfull to people.

This sounds like a great idea, Robert H.  Would it also be an aid to
list under what conditions the plants are likely to take carbon from
sources other than CO2/carbonic acid?  For example, for some plants, it
would only be when CO2 levels are low, I think.

Scott H.