Vendor testimonial

Just had to share this--On monday night (around midnight) I placed an
order with "That Fish Place/That Pet Place".  I was astounded to find my
order (2 big boxes) had already arrived wednesday evening when I got
home.  That's like 36 hours.  I recall the last time I ordered from them
it came quickly as well, like 3 days or so, but 36 hours?  I have no
idea how they managed that, but it sure is nice to be "amazed" at a
vendor's service.  (Insert customary disclaimer here).

Jim Kennedy

multipart/mixed
  text/html
---