Re: azgardens... where is my flourite?

>>I would like to share a problem I'm having with azgardens. i ordered 6
bags of flourite 4-5 weeks ago and was told via telephone that the order was
already packed, would go out the next day and should arrive by monday at the
latest. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. i called and left a message inquiring as
to the status of my order. I received no response. i emailed the company and
their response was to blame the usps re - the anthrax hype and my mailperson
is too lazy to load the truck. I called back but their message mailbox was
full and i couln't leave a message. This is an unacceptable way to conduct
business. I will be charging back my credit card...   ken s<<

Well if they confirmed to you that it went out, there is not much else they
can do. There is no way to track such packages sent be normal mail. Because
of the large amount of weight of this product, I am sure it was sent by
regular mail, it would cost a fortune to send it priority or Express.
Regular mail can be slow, and there may very well be delays on top of that.
But I am sure Peter would work something out with you if it gets lost.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com