Re: Attaching Java Moss To Driftwood

In the past I had two 10 gallon tanks with a standard daylight
florescent light - I'm not sure or the wattage.  I just conditioned
the water with NovAqua and AmQuel and sometimes 1/2 teaspoon of salt
per gallon of water.  I also had java lace fern and bolbitis attached
to driftwood.  They both thrived under these conditions but the java
moss always turned brown and died.

I'm in the process of setting up a 60 gallon tank.  I haven't bought
the plants yet or even put the water in (I have to sand and varnish
the stand first).  I'm hoping to be able to have java moss survive in
this one.

Does anyone know of a good place to buy aquatic plants in Los
Angeles/Southern California?  I found a place on Yahoo Yellow Pages
in Reseda called Mc Donald's Aquatic Nursery (oddly enough).  Has
anyone ever been there?

If not, can anyone recommend a good place to order plants over the
internet?

Thanks!

Hank