RE: Yeast

This is just a follow up to the post by Elmer L Morehouse concerning yeast.
Most of his post concerning the yeast we use in DIY CO2 reactors
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae)is correct.  The only correction I would make is
the last couple of sentences.

He wrote:
"This is the same species which has a variety or varieties that commonly
infests the
reproductive tract or mouth of some humans."

I believe he is probably referring to Candida albicans, the species of yeast
involved in many common (nasty) infections in humans.

-Tony