Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1387

In a message dated 11/6/2001 3:57:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<< Hi everyone,

 I'm Kati Laine, 25, from Helsinki, Finland. This is my
 attempt of getting out of the lurking mode :). When
 I'm not making noseprints on my aquaria, I'm probably
 poking at a computer either at work (I'm a software
 engineer) or at home, or playing volleyball in a local
 club. Somehow I manage to take care of my cats (3) as
 well.

What an absolutely great posting!  Inspirational!  And
after only 3 years?  You are to be congratulated!
Keep doing what you're doing.

Bill