[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stock levels and macros
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Stock levels and macros
- From: "T. Mathews Jr." <titus at enel_ucalgary.ca>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 03:04:33 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <no.id>; from robertpaulh at earthlink_net on Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 04:47:12PM -0800
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Like the originator of this thread, I am also a newbie.
What is considered 'low', 'moderate' or 'high' fish stocking
levels in a planted tank? Is it possible to state some rule of
thumb like "x inches of fish per gallon is low" etc?
> >>My question (actually I have many, but this is the main one for now) is
> why maintain low stocking levels and light feeding while at the same time
> adding NO3 and PO4 fertilizers? Why not enjoy more fish in the aquarium and
> these Macros in the form of food?<<