What to bring to AGA conf...

I've been trying to decide what to bring to the
conference besides snails and bladderwort...not sure
what constitutes "rare"......maybe we can create a
list of plants that people are interested in.

Me, I'm interested in eusteralis stellata, maybe some
of that tonia stuff if anyone has it.  I wouldn't mind
trying some "true" eleocharis acicularis, as I am not
convinced that what I have isn't something else.  I'll
probably think of ten more as soon as I send this
email out...

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com