Re: types of Anubias plants

Shireen wrote:
"The pages I was able to access did not have anything
resembling the two plants I have. If I find out anything
useful about my mystery plants, I'll pass it along."

Well, like I said earlier, it is always possible that in the 20 years since
the last formal "revision" of the genus that new species and/or varieties
might have been discovered and/or named and there is no requirement that
something can't be distributed or sold without it first being oficially
described and given a name (nor should there be). It might very well be that
what you have really are new and rare.

James Purchase
Toronto