RE: Subject: CO2 liquid

> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:37:08 -0800
> From: "Roxanne Bittman" <rbittman at dfg_ca.gov>
> Subject: CO2 liquid
>
> Has anyone seen this product, currently for sale on ebay, before?
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1290897355
> It's apparently a liquid that you dose the aquarium with over a 2 day
period and it's good for
> 2 weeks.  Any idea how this might work?  It's not economical since,
for three bottles which
> are presumably good for 6 weeks, it costs $15 + shipping.
>
> Roxanne Bittman

Roxanne, it can be an OEM version of Marc Weiss's product?  But I have
seen neither.  For $15, you can handle a 15 - 20 g for 6 weeks.  Have
you seen our Carbonator?  For $49, it can handle a 15 - 20 g for 18
weeks which is about the same time period / cost.  With less plastic
bottles to throw away, and no liquid comes into contact with your
aquarium water.  More info:
http://www.marine-monsters.com/front/products/carbonator.html

Edward