A thought

I don't exactly mean to be taking sides on the issue of the law suit, but
here's some questions that I found in a book involving computer ethics.
No right or wrong answers:

- Should the managers of electronic bulletin boards/mailing lists
("listmoms"?) be held responsible for the content of the messages posted?
If so:

- Should telephone companies be held responsible for conversations held
over their phone lines?

- Should the manager of a store be held responsible for the contents of a
community bulletin board located in the store?

Even if this is sort of off-topic, I suspect that the listmom won't mind
too much. ;-D
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.