Lysimachia nummularia v "Aurea"

This is truly an amazing plant.  It grows indoors,
outdoors, emersed, submersed or planted right in the
ground in the perennial border as well.  As others
pointed out, it is pretty undemanding.  I have been
growing this plant in my aquarium tanks under a variety
of conditions over a year now.  It seems to tolerate
adverse conditions such as high temperature, low
fertility, relatively low light, etc.  It grows
relatively slowly in the aquarium although it is almost
like a weed out in my semi-shaded garden creeping
around everywhere.  The lower leaves fade after a while
so I have to get rid of the bottom part and replant the
pretty yellow tops.  I highly recommend this plant to
anyone.

Tomoko