Re:Radiation lesson

>>The technology to be used for pasteurizing mail will be provided by a
company called SureBeam.  They will provide it through their parent company
Titan. <<

There is also no mention anywhere on their WEB site about the Postal service
using their product, or having plans to. I sent them an email asking more
questions to the point, A) will the postal service be using their product,
B) what affect would this technology have on live fish and livestock, and on
the growth of live plants, seeds, tubers, and bulbs.  I'll be happy to share
their response. This is not the same company based in Oregon who is claiming
to be working with the postal service. But it wouldnt surprise me if several
companies are bidding for this.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com