A. barteri var. nana flowering!!

I'm a proud papa!  I've had the plant about 11 months, planted submerged in
a 7 gal w/ 14 W flourescent.  Sorry, but I haven't check water parameters in
months.  But I do use Seachem Flourish, Excel, Iron & Potassium on a regular
basis (what can I say, I like Greg Morin and his products :-))).  The flower
looks like a minature antherium (you know, the fleshy red tropical flower
with a thing that sticks out that looks like a baby corn), but the whole
thing is light green.