looking for books?

I just ordered a bunch of aquarium plant books,
including "The Natural Aquarium," Amano's 3rd book,
and the Tropica 1987 catalogue from bookcloseouts.com.

To get a 5$ off of 35$ coupon and instructions on how
to save an additional 7%, go here:

<http://dealdude.com/bargainbooks.html>

I have never ordered before from bookcloseouts.com, so
I can't vouch for the company.  But I got a good deal.
 They also have the Rataj book, and the Vierke book,
among others.  I do not stand to make any money should
you make a purchase.  Hope this helps someone.

Arthur
<http://www.awaqua.com>