foreground plants - saurus cernus

While we're all speaking of foreground plants, ie. potomagen (sp?)
has anyone tried lizard's tail (S.cernus)?
I've read that it will produce smaller leaves under water, adn seen pics of
it with small leaves covering a foreground area.

I've had some in a tank for about 3 months now and it finally is producing
smaller leaves, so I added another emersed grown stem to transition.  They
are in a lower lit tank, so the growth rates ar not optimal, but I didn't
want to put them in the display tank until they had starting getting
smaller.
any experiences with this one?
Joe

Oklahoma City Aquarium Association