[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dangers of sending plants through the mail
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Dangers of sending plants through the mail
- From: "John W. Lemons III" <john at johnlemons_com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:13:55 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <200110261948.f9QJm1M19143 at actwin_com>
>I forget what this device is exactly, I too saw it on the news, and they
>went into it in much detail here since it is a local company, but its not
>radiation, and I dont think it is possible it could hurt a plant or a fish.
Not radiation? Then what else could it be? To kill bacteria, without
opening packages, the only things I can think of would be radiation or heat.
Both of which could negatively effect plants.
I was under the impression that is was the same technology used to irradiate
foods (non-ionizing radiation). Anyone got the straight poop?