Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1363

In a message dated 10/25/01 2:55:01 PM Central Daylight Time,

> Yes, many would!  And some would prefer to just leave an email and
> check back later for a response later -- email is a popular medium with
> its own conveniences and inconveniences.  To each his own.  Different
> things are convenient for different people.  That's why I thought it
> worthwhile to mention what options were available at Big Al's.  I hope
> no one thought that anything I said was meant to impugning the personal
> character of the store owner or anyone at the store, it just means that
> store has that one option and not others.
>

> Scott H.

Keep the information coming Scott, and do not bother with the sarcastic and
idiotic responses.  Seems in every e-group I am on there are always those who
occasionally feel compelled to make an obnoxious statement.  IMHO, your post
contained no inappropriate remarks at all.  Do not worry about it.  Most of
us here are friendly.:)

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html