Dangers of sending plants through the mail.

Last night on the news they were talking about possibly installing
machines at the post offices in the US that would irradiate all the mail
going through, to kill any Anthrax or other nasties. If it's enough to
kill Anthrax, I can only imagine what it would do to fish or plants. :-(

I just thought I'd let everybody know, to prevent any nasty suprises.

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.