Re: Java fern blight

Frank-
I've had this happen to my Java ferns. It wiped out nearly all of them. I
have no idea what it is, but I agree that it is not a nutrient deficiency.
Also, I agree that you should cut away the infected plant immediately. I
managed to save some plantlets and they are doing well.

I know that this has come up before, but I have never read of an explanation
or cure.
--
Augustine Rodriguez
Rice Lake, WI USA