Re: hairgrass

Tom,

I wonder if I have a bit too much light... I have
96wx4 over a 135, with the good reflectors.  Maybe
that is keeping it shorter.  Anyway, I'll be patient
and see what happens.

I haven't added any N or P to my tanks in a long time,
ever since I had a BGA outbreak a year ago.  I haven't
really had the need because of heavy feeding of
discuc.  But maybe I will give it a try....I recently
started adding some potash, so I guess I have a
hankerin' for tinkerin' right now.  Instead of just
the usual TMG & Flourish.

Can anyone point me to a pic of an American tank with
*nice* acicularis?

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com